Parents are often afraid to plan their children’s next birthday party. Today there are many options for children’s parties: jumping from castles to indoor playgrounds, spa parties or scary crawling, where making the right choice can be difficult and sometimes exhausting.
A baby art party can be a simple answer for parents to make sure not only the birthday child but also the guests have fun and feel special:
Benefits for children:
1. The children’s art festival invites children to explore art that makes them happy. Art allows children to explore the depths of their imaginations. During the process of creating art, for example in clay painting or sculpture, children are often so engaged and focused that something magical happens. Stories arise from a few strokes of paint or pinching and crushing of clay. One idea leads to another and the result is a happy baby.
2. Art keeps children calm and focused. A children’s art party is completely different from an indoor playground party because kids do something very tangible. They are attractive, and therefore they keep them calm and focused. Creating art allows children to focus and solve problems, as they do by choosing which color to use later or which tool to use to print on clay.
3. The collective artwork created at a children’s art festival helps to grow community and teamwork. A children’s art party is a great birthday party because it allows the birthday boy and all the guests to create a group artwork, like a giant birthday banner. Help kids work together, share ideas and make decisions as a team.
4. The children’s art festival invites children to experiment with various materials and resources. It allows them to explore different artistic means, such as using different size brushes, mixing different colored paints and discovering new colors, coloring with various colored pencils or pens, and also creating clay prints with lollipops, found objects and wooden clay. . instruments. Kids love to explore newly discovered materials.
5. At a children’s art party, children bring their creativity home, allowing the child to be proud of their artwork and to share and connect with their parents and family what they did at the party. Because it is displayed in your home, it will always be a souvenir of your friend’s party.
6. The children’s art party is great for allowing children to release energy and cause chaos. Art allows children to experience exploration, discovery and of course chaos. Children love chaos and this rarely happens at home or at school. It’s a great way to get rid of everything that contains excited energy that kids have.
Benefits for parents:
1. At a children’s art party, parents can sit back and relax. A children’s art festival usually comes with enthusiastic art teachers to guide the children through the creative process. This is a great benefit for parents as it allows them to sit back and relax. It gives them time to prepare for the next stage of the birthday party. Technical teachers also clean up the whole mess so parents don’t need to.
2. Educational children’s art festival. It’s educational and fun. Children not only have fun, but also learn about colors, techniques, and different art resources. This makes for an educational experience.
3. Children’s art festivals are gender neutral and ideal for all ages. Sometimes parties are held from 2 to 13 years old and that astonishes parents about what is best for all children. The best answer to this situation is a children’s art festival, as art is popular with boys and girls of all ages. Older children generally have a plan and are more detailed and careful about their artwork, and younger children will generally explore the color of paints and find out what happens when they use too much glue or see how the clay reacts to them when they press or pinch. … or make signs.